Great Pet Links!
Here are some interesting pet articles, pictures, and videos we’ve found on the net this month.
- Help For Shy Pets
- Pet Tattoos
- Maybe Dogs Shouldn’t Have Sprinkles
- Keep Your Pet Away From These Backyard Dangers
- 5 Reasons To Talk To Your Pet
- Cooling Off This Summer
- Your Cat’s Sleeping Position Can Tell You What They Are Thinking
- 10 Ways To Help Your Local Shelter
- Do’s and Don’ts to Help Kids and Pets Bond.
- Cloudy Eyes in Dogs
- 10 Things to Know about Adopting a Rescue Rabbit.
- Why Dogs Make The Best Pets For Retirement.
- Pet Safety on Halloween
- Crazy Laws in the USA About Dogs!
- 4 Tips for Avoiding Dementia in Your Senior Dog
- October is “Adopt a Shelter Dog Month”
- Amazing Cat Facts
- Tips for Keeping Chickens in Cooler Weather
Top Trending Articles
Pet owners may be surprised to learn that there are two types of dog walkers, hobbyists and professionals. Pet owners in Washington, DC have different needs and values and there
Can My Pet Make My Family or Me Sick? The short answer is yes. However, the good news is that it is NOT very common. And better yet, the benefits we
Sooner or later most dog owners will return home and find something ruined by their beloved pooch. Here is what you need to know: chewing is a natural behavior for
I Only Have Eyes For You! January is National Eye Care Month, so this is a great time to think about our pet's eyes. Their eyes should be clear and bright,
According to the ASPCA, every year almost 8 million cats and dogs are in shelters nationwide. We hope that when it's time add a new pet to your family, you'll seriously consider
Uh oh, it's that time of year again - when we set new goals and try to improve our lives. If you're like us, your efforts to keep those resolutions
Tips To Keep Your Pet's Teeth Clean My 12 year old Bella recently had a dental cleaning and no extractions were needed! Must be the dental bones. There is a
It's the most wonderful time of year! Wintertime can be either a season of hunkering down or one of socializing and traveling. It's also a time of joy, charity, and gift-giving.
We all know that cats are different from dogs - you know when a dog likes you (think wagging, slobber, wet kisses) - but how do you know if your cat really
Roughing It! If you've been groomed by a cat then you know their tongue is rough and scratchy - like sandpaper! It's not wet like a dog's tongue (that's why