Looking for a dog walker in upper NW, Washington, DC?
We provide dog walking services in the Ward 3 district of upper, NW Washington, DC. We work where we live! We are more than dog walkers. We are your neighbors. We are actively involved in the community. We support local businesses. We volunteer. We donate.
We are headquartered in the Palisades close to the Palisades Deli and Georgetown Day School. We stay within a 2-3 mile radius because we know the local streets and know where the dogs like to sniff.
Why should you hire a professional dog walking company over an app or the kid next door? When you hire a local company you are getting piece of mind, you are getting a walker with experience and training, you are getting a walker who is vetted and background checked. You are also supporting the local economy. Learn more>>
$30 for walks
$40 for extended walks
$24 for recurring mid-day walks during weekdays
Save by booking 20+ weekday, mid-day walks in a calendar month. This is the best option for working dog moms and dads or for those who love their dog but are unable to provide daily exercise. Book 20+ recurring mid-day weekday walks/calendar month at $24/walk.
Initial consultation/meet and greet $25
Rates are based on two dogs from the same household.
Patriotic Pet Care, LLC is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are a small, locally owned business. Our rates are firm.
Our dog walking service area includes American University Park, Berkley, Cathedral Heights, Chevy Chase, Cleveland Park, Colony Hill, Forest Hills, Foxhall, Friendship Heights, Glover Park, Kent, Massachusetts Heights, McLean Gardens, North Cleveland Park, The Palisades, Spring Valley, Tenleytown, Wakefield, Wesley Heights, Woodland-Normanstone Terrace, and Woodley Park.
Top 5 Benefits of Walking for Dogs
1. Exercise helps to ensure your dog will achieve or maintain a healthy weigh!
2. Improves socialization so your dog will be less fearful in life of the mailman, other dogs, kids, or the metro bus.
3. Increased mental stimulation. Sniffing new smells is exciting for your dog!
4. Helps to alleviate boredom and the destructive behavior that may follow.
5. Dogs enjoy routines. If they have a regular dog walker they usually know when it’s time and wait by the door!